The SAE 3D VR CPQ application is available online, offline, and as a cloud solution.
Planning: For example, a logistics center is to be planned including all dimensions, shelving & conveyor technology, floor conveyors & narrow-aisle vehicles, AGVs as well as the complete automation technology for 50 million euros. SAE 3D VR CPQ combines all products from the world of intralogistics. This is an absolute world novelty.
Visualization: The real-time visualization for the decision-makers on-site functions according to the “What you see is what you get” principle. Decision-makers can already go through their warehouse during the planning phase using VR glasses and see all configured shelves and vehicles there.
Simulate: The real-time simulation already shows all processes from goods receipt to goods issue in the quotation phase.
Quote / Sell: Sales employees convince with highly professional quotes for the most complex products.
World novelty: The interactive 3D VR CPQ application is a completely standardized application. All relevant settings (e.g. degrees of freedom) are carried out by the specialist department. Commissioning does not require any IT support or programming services. The standard application generates virtual reality including the digital twins at the push of a button.
The visual configurations are based on master data (to be imported via Excel lists or from ERP systems) and sales-relevant CAD data of the respective product manufacturers. The result is an interactive 3D VR configurator based on the stored set of rules. All characteristics and possibilities that are permitted by the technical object dependencies can be interactively defined in the digital twin. The SAE 3D VR CPQ application makes it possible to display all intralogistics products in 3D using virtual reality technology and to configure them individually for each customer. Via the standard interfaces to e.g. SAP, all relevant data (configuration, prices, texts) are returned to the order centers of the production plants by the sales employee with a click, and production can start immediately.
Highlights at a glance:
- Proven technical feasibility
- all USPs, data sheets, pictures, videos, prices, etc. in one tool
- VR environment with digital twin during the consulting and configuration process
- Movement and function simulation
- Creation of a digital 3D layout plan during the consulting process
- Quick and easy versioning of the quote
- Interactive configuration by customers or sales representatives
The interactive SAE 3D Configure Pricing Quote software is a profitable and trend-setting sales support for manufacturers and suppliers of products and solutions with many variants.
The intralogistics industry has both sophisticated individual products with high variance and complex trades in particular when a comprehensive intralogistics solution is planned.
The worldwide market development of many companies requires integrated intralogistics solutions. With the SAE software, individual components, as well as the overall solution, can be offered efficiently and attractively in an interactive 3D virtual reality. Plans and quotations for products and solutions are created in real-time. With this system, SAE supports the successful development from intralogistics manufacturer to intralogistics solution provider and creates enormous competitive advantages.
SAE 3D VR CPQ, used in the new sales channel “Product Placement for Customer”, enables companies to configure products and solutions for their customers on their homepage (e-commerce) via the digital twin. The interactive operation with visual support directly creates a high level of customer identification with the product.
The SAE 3D VR CPQ application will become the CPQ system of the future in the area of consulting intensive products with high variance and complexity. Successful reference projects of the SAE 3D VR CPQ System are already available from the machine and plant construction, energy sector, and custom-made variant industries.
Main customer benefits
Excellent quotation efficiency and quality
- Create interactive 3D offers quickly and with high quality
- Support internal sales and design departments in the consulting and configuration phase (no queries)
Serve new business fields
- Development from product manufacturer to solution provider
- Service department uses digital twins
- E-Commerce 24/7 sales
- Product placement for customer
Increased order income
- Sales competence has a positive effect on corporate image
- Investment security through interactive 3D VR visualization
- Fast preparation of quote versions leads to a competitive advantage
- High data quality for the subsequent processes at the manufacturer or complete order data for sub-supplier
- Technically proven order data (configuration basis e.g. ERP/SAP and CAD data)
- All relevant data for bill of material resolution, material planning, production planning, etc.
- Precise onward commissioning of subcontractors of intralogistics products and creating hall layouts
- Interactive 3D database is available for further digitization processes e.g. training, service, and maintenance
Interactive 3D configuration – Project realization in a few months
- SAE 3D VR CPQ software is a customizable standard software
- All functions are based on stored variant rules e.g. SAP VC /AVC in the environment of ECC 6.0 or S/4Hana and the CAD data available in the company